top of page

Submit a Request

Use the form below to send requests directly to the City of Bucklin.  Examples may include requests to turn on/off water service, purchase gravel from the city, ask questions about a bill, report a hazard in town, or any other correspondence relevant to the town.

Your submission will be reviewed and we will see to it as soon as possible.

bottom of page